Private medical insurers will usually cover clients to receive Physiotherapy, Osteopathy, or Podiatry assessments/treatments. Sometimes they may require that you are referred via either your GP or a nominated Consultant specialist. It is not unusual for patients to have a set number of therapy sessions authorised by their insurer so it is worth calling them to ascertain the criteria and your allowance. Insurers usually cover Physiotherapy and Podiatry services and sometimes Mindfulness & Wellbeing Therapy.
Insurers working with HTC
How to book at HTC
You will require the following to register with us please:
- Bookings via phone only – please call on 01634 393113
- Your insurance membership number.
- Your insurer’s authorisation code.
- A credit or debit card. Please remember that should your insurer not fund any completed treatment then you as the client would be liable for fees.
- Should you have any medical correspondence relating to your condition (e.g imaging reports/discs, letters of referral or recommendations, etc.) then these would be most helpful.
PLEASE ENSURE THAT YOU ARE FAMILIAR WITH ANY EXCESS THAT YOU MAY HAVE TO PAY WHEN UTILISING YOUR INSURANCE COVER. BOOKINGS VIA PHONE ONLY. CALL US ON 01634 393113