HTC and Covid-19
Scroll Down For Our COVID-19 Infection Control Information Film
HTC is currently continuing activity.
As a responsible para-medical facility our team will regularly review practice activity under the below-detailed criteria.
We here at HTC are always keen to provide a full spectrum of service availability for our patients/clients.
However, we request your understanding in relation to all activity level decisions and subsequent service(s) availability during the COVID-19 pandemic.
PHASED REINTRODUCTION OF THERAPY SERVICES
New patient & follow up appointments are currently available as listed below.
- Limited Physiotherapy
- Limited Osteopathy
- Podiatry – Controlled referrals
- Limited Chiropody
- Limited Massage Therapy
Wherever possible HTC would request that our clients pay for their respective therapy services via telephone. This will support the practice in maintaining effective infection control standards during COVID-19
Our Online bookings service is available with automatic limitations to client numbers. In light of infection control measures, we would encourage all clients to complete the short online registration and utilise this system for new and follow up appointments. Our team will monitor for all new client’s bookings and will follow up with a pre-appointment COVID-19 telephone screening process prior to the planned appointment.
Please click the bookings link at the bottom of the page to access this service
HTC INFECTION CONTROL DURING COVID-19
THE FOLLOWING POINTS PROVIDE AN OVERVIEW FOR PATIENTS / CLIENTS OF INFECTION CONTROL MEASURES THAT WILL EXIST DURING ACTIVITIES AT HTC DURING COVID-19
- If you have COVID-19 Symptoms or have over the past 14 days been in direct contact with anyone who has experienced COVID-19 symptoms then please do not attend this clinic. Please follow the self-isolation guidelines as directed by the government. See: https://www.gov.uk/coronavirus?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIg77qn-DE6QIVFuDtCh3iLgwaEAAYASAAEgKZ1PD_BwE
- Symptoms of COVID-19 include: A high temperature – A new continuous cough – Loss or change to your sense of taste or smell
- All booked patients/clients will be remotely screened (telephone or online) the day prior to their appointment to complete a COVID-19 screening/consultation & to ascertain their treatment priority level.
- Patients/clients will be required to complete an additional therapy / COVID-19 consent form on attending their first appointment.
- All therapists will be operating with full clinical PPE.
- Administration staff will be operating with PPE.
- Fee payment will wherever possible be completed by telephone.
- All attending patients/clients will be provided with a disposable face mask (and gloves where necessary), which will be disposed of on-site.
- Patient/client bookings will be staggered to reduce practice footfall to facilitate social distancing and facilitate infection control compliant cleaning of treatment rooms between patients.
- Unless absolutely necessary all patients/clients will be asked to attend alone to reduce the practice’s footfall.
- There will be a restriction on the patient age range until further notice. Patients below the age of 13 and above the age of 65 will be subject to initial telephone consultation with the practices therapy lead prior to being booked for an appointment at our site.
- There will be a restriction on patients attending the practice who are detailed as medically at risk during COVID-19 by Public Health England.
If you have any concerns or questions about our infection control, please get in contact.