Health Screening at HTC
- Registered Health Assessor - Paul Mcbride -
Our new health screening service is led by a qualified and registered Health Screening Assessor with experience within both the public and private healthcare sectors.
A health screening is a preventative health check that uses medical and non-invasive tests to give a current health and wellbeing overview. Our health assessor will carry out all our assessments and can discuss any specific health concerns you may have. If needed, he can also arrange NHS follow-up appointments or private GP referrals for further treatment or diagnostic tests, too.
- Health Screen – 1-hour duration
- Cost – £160
- Height / Weight / Waist measurements
- Body composition (lean muscle mass/ BMI/ body fat) using Istat machine
- Blood pressure check (dual-arm)
- Blood tests (cholesterol profile and diabetes)
- Lung capacity test
- Skeletal issues review
- Q-risk calculator for both diabetes and cardiovascular future disease risks
- Each customer will then have their own full personal report emailed to them once they have had their health check.
- The health screen can not confirm any medical conditions or diseases but gives an overall insight into the customer’s current health status and how they can either improve their results or maintain them.
- If adverse health risks are identified then onward referral is made by client consent.
If you would like to find out more about our health screening service, please do get in contact.