Health Screening at HTC
- Registered Health Assessor - Paul Mcbride -
Our new health screening service is led by a qualified and registered Health Screening Assessor with experience within both the public and private healthcare sectors.
- Health Screen – 1-hour duration
- Cost – £160
- Height / Weight / Waist measurements
- Body composition (lean muscle mass/ BMI/ body fat) using Istat machine
- Blood pressure check (dual-arm)
- Blood tests (cholesterol profile and diabetes)
- Lung capacity test
- Skeletal issues review
- Q-risk calculator for both diabetes and cardiovascular future disease risks
- Each customer will then have their own full personal report emailed to them once they have had their health check.
- The health screen can not confirm any medical conditions or diseases but gives an overall insight into the customer’s current health status and how they can either improve their results or maintain them.
- If adverse health risks are identified then onward referral is made by client consent.