Women’s Health – Osteopathy
Women's Health Osteopathy at HTC
There are so many different stages of a woman’s life and each provides its own unique physical challenges.
An Osteopath who is experienced in these stages can make the world of difference. Women’s Health Osteopathy encompasses a huge variety of conditions that may affect women throughout their life.
Such conditions can include:
- Pregnancy status both pre & postnatal with back or pelvic pain, carpal tunnel syndrome, breast engorgement, and mastitis.
- Incontinence or leakage of the bladder or bowel.
- Other pelvic pain that could include endometriosis or muscle spasm.
- Prolapse (descent of the pelvic organs).
- Osteoporosis exercise management.
- Breast cancer patient well-being and exercise management.
From incontinence to prolapse, pelvic pain or constipation to early menstrual cycle discomforts of pregnancy-related conditions there is growing evidence that physiotherapy can alleviate, and in many cases cure these symptoms.
Most women don’t know that help is available and some conditions may be an embarrassing topic.
At HTC we provide a comfortable, private and discreet environment for patients to discuss their condition(s) and receive the appropriate treatment(s). If you would like to have a confidential chat before booking your appointment, please get in contact.
Knowledge is power and the education of our patients in regards to their perception of their condition and also how to manage them is a key therapy and consultation focal point.